In dynamics most of the time we need to prepare a demo for clients in a short time. And to achieve this we need to prepare a library of Java Script, which is helpful to design your demo in a short time.
Prepare your library according to my previous blog. Please check the below screen.
- GetDate – Use to get date field value.
- PartDate – Use for getting the date in parts.
Note – Months start from 0 which means 0 for January, so we need to incrementalize.
- CurrentDateTime – Get Current Date and Time.
- SetCurrentDateTime – Set current date and time.
- AddDaysInDate – Some requirement to add days in date. So AddDaysInDate function will use.
- SetTime – Set time in field.
- GetBusplateLookup – Use to fetch the lookup field value and set in some variables.
- SetBusplateLookup – Use for setting the lookup field.
- GetFormType – Below mentioned function is used for getting the form type and also mentioning how to use the switch statement in java script.
- SetApproval – This function is used for setting user approval confirm box.
- HideShowTab – Use for Hiding and Showing the tab.
- TabColor – This function is used for coloring the form tab.
Note – Use the “Use legacy form rendering” in System setting.
- Generate the Auto number for demo.