Dear Dynamic People,
Many companies use google form as marketing or survey or any public interaction.That public interaction form response data insert into Dynamics CRM.
Task: Google Form response data insert into Dynamics CRM as a Lead record.
We need a Microsoft Flow account, Google account, and Dynamic CRM.
First, we need to create a Google account for creating and sending google form for marketing. Then we need to create a Microsoft flow account and choose the plan as per your requirement.
Setup the Google Form for marketing and capture the response in Google spreadsheet.
- Login in google and go to doc section https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/
- Click on a blank form and create fields as per requirement.
- After creating form fields then set a response destination. Click the “Select response destination” then you can choose create new sheet or use existing sheet
4. Now form and linked spreadsheet created in your Google drive.
Note: We create five fields in Google form and same are created in the spreadsheet. Wee need to remove space from column name and need to add one more extra blank column to store Microsoft Flow value.
Now a company can start their campaign using Google forms and collect targeted audience response into a spreadsheet. Transfer those responses into CRM as lead, we create a Microsoft Flow:
- Here we create a flow using a template, you can create as blank choose all point and condition as per your requirement. Template link Create Dynamics 365 Leads from a Google Sheet.
- Now need to connect/ login to Google and Dynamics organization.
- Click on continue and modify the flow name as per you. And select the spreadsheet which we create as campaign response. Also, select the Dynamic CRM organization with the target entity. As we select a Lead entity.
4. Now need to map the fields, most of the time it will map automatically.
Note: Add dynamic content is not working for me in chrome So I change the browser then it will work.
5. Set the interval as per your requirement and on-demand run the flow.
6. Successfully execute a Flow, a spreadsheet will modify and a record is created in Dynamic CRM.
Flow successfully executed
Dynamics CRM Lead Records
We can also connect Microsft Flow to on-premise Dynamic CRM. If in your application a large amount of wait stage workflow for the reminder, invoice, payment etc then use Microsoft flow as a scheduler in dynamics to reduce wait stage workflow. If your application having multiple integration points then also you can use this product.